At Wild Rosamund, we love to do things differently. That’s why over the last few years we’ve collected a huge selection of beautiful, vintage vases, retro containers and quirky props, which we use to make our events unique for each of our clients. Our collections have all been hand-picked with love by me, Bridget, owner of Wild Rosamund, from charity shops, car boot sales and online.
Now you can share our fabulous finds too, by hiring items from our collection for your own event. Whether it’s a wedding, party, anniversary, birthday or baby shower we’ve got something you’re sure to love, from grand Wedgewood urns to the cutest collection of kitsch bird vases. Florists, stylists and props departments we’re here for you too; our items make great props for photoshoots, stage and window dressing.
SET YOUR IMAGINATION FREE
Just because we’re florists, doesn’t mean you have to use our items for flowers. Why not fill a little flock of swan vases with bonbons for your guests?
Why not fill a little flock of swan vases with bonbons for your guests?
Or use our rich wooden bowls for crisps and snacks?
Metal chalices make unique tealight holders or table number holders.
THE HIRE PROCESS
How it works
- Choose your favourite items and add them to your basket.
- Email us your list to find out if they are available on your chosen date(s). Items are usually hired for 3 days, but this can be extended by prior arrangement for an additional fee.
- (Optional) Come and see our items in person at the Wild Rosamund studio in Impington, just outside Cambridge.
- We will prepare a detailed order sheet, listing all items, including hire charges, item descriptions and images, and replacement costs in case of damage, breakage or loss.
- A non-refundable booking fee of 30% of your order will secure the items for your chosen date.
- Four weeks before your chosen date, pay the remaining 70% of your order + £100 security deposit, in case of damage, breakage or loss. If your order is placed fewer than four weeks before the chosen date, full payment is required on ordering.
- Come and collect our carefully wrapped and packed items or arrange collection by a third party. Unfortunately we are unable deliver orders at this time.
- Use and enjoy the items.
- Return the cleaned items to us within the hire period. Handwash only in warm soapy water. No dishwashers please; these are delicate vintage items. Wooden items should be wiped clean with a damp cloth and dried. For an additional charge of 25% of your order value, we can clean items for you.
- Once we’ve checked our items have all been returned present and correct, we will refund your security deposit. If there are any damages, breakages or losses, the replacement value of these items will be deducted from your security deposit. If this amount exceeds the total security deposit, we will invoice you for any additional costs.